Welcome to the World ADC Awards FAQs
If you can’t find the answers your looking for below, get in contact with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who is eligible to nominate winners for a World ADC Award?
- How can I be in with a chance of winning a World ADC Award personally?
- How do I nominate?
- Can one person/ company be nominated for multiple categories?
- How is the shortlist selected?
- When will the shortlist be announced?
- How will the winners be selected?
- Who are the judges?
- When is the World ADC Awards Ceremony taking place?
- How can I attend the World ADC Awards?
1. Who is eligible to nominate winners for a World ADC Award?
Anyone currently working within the antibody drug conjugate field, or who has previously worked in this field, is eligible to nominate. If you have an opinion on who deserves to be nominated or win in any of the award categories, we want to hear from you.
2. How can I be in with a chance of winning a World ADC Award personally?
To be in with a chance of winning a World ADC Award, you will need to be shortlisted for one of the categories. To achieve this, you initially need to be nominated. You can nominate yourself, or your company in any of the categories. Number of votes will be taken into account, along with how many different people nominated you.
3. How do I nominate?
Once nominations open, a ‘Nominate’ page will show on the website. Navigate to this to find a short survey for you to fill out. Here you can complete your entry for each award category by typing straight into the text box provided. Be sure to specify details as per the instructions alongside each category, so we are clear who you would like to nominate. You can nominate any company, individual or team. You are welcome to nominate yourself or your company.
4. Can one person/company be nominated for multiple categories?
Absolutely, a person or company can be nominated in more than one category. Each category will be judged completely independently so votes across other categories will not impact the shortlisting process.
5. How is the shortlist selected?
The shortlist is determined by the nominations we receive from the community. The top 5 in each category, judged by those with the greatest number of votes, will be shortlisted. In the event of any ties in number of votes, both entries will be shortlisted.
6. When will the shortlist be announced?
The shortlist will be announced later this year – please keep an eye out for updates on the Key Dates page of this website. The shortlist will be announced via the World ADC LinkedIn Page (follow us here) as well as via Twitter (follow us @world_adc). Each shortlisted entry will be contacted directly to proceed with the next stage.
7. How will the winners be selected?
Each shortlisted entry will be invited to submit a short proposal document explaining why they should win the award. The proposals will be given to the World ADC Awards judges with the entrants details kept anonymous. Our 3 judges will then deliberate to determine a winner and honourable mention in each category.
8. Who are the judges?
The 2017 judges will be announced shortly.
9. When is the World ADC Awards Ceremony taking place?
The Award ceremony will take place on the evening of September Thursday 21. This celebration is happening as part of World ADC 2017 (www.worldadc-usa.com)
10. How can I attend the World ADC Awards?
Attendance at the ceremony is free but advanced notice is required due to limited capacity at the venue. Places will initially be offered to the teams of winners and runners up, after which, remaining places will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.